Who is The Most Influential Celebrity in South Korea?

snsd girls generation

Who is The Most Influential Celebrity in South Korea?: The annual ranking by Time Journal for the people who moved to Korea have been published, and the first winning SNSD topped the most influential celebrities for 2 consecutive years.
snsd girls generation
SNSD ranked first with 26.2% of the vote, ahead of MC Yoo voice Jaesuk Park Jinyoung 21% and 10.1%. SNSD expand the distance since last year in which they ranked first with 18.2% of the vote compared with Yoo Jaesuk a 14.2% gain votes.

The Most Influential Celebrity in South KoreaThe success of the world of “The Boys”, SNSD and sub-unit TaeTiSeo, Yuri and YoonA’s role in the drama, and each of the nine members who help promote the name “SNSD” so that they know a lot more in Korea and abroad as a representative Hallyu.

SNSD once ranked sixth on the list in 2009 and 2010 before taking the top spot in 2011 and 2012.

1. SNSD 26.2%
2. Yoo Jae Suk 21 %
3. Park Jin Young 10.1%
4. Kim Jedong 9.6%
5. Kang Hodong 9%
6. Jang Dong Gun 8.7%
7. Lee Soo Man 8.5%
8. Ahn Sung Ki 6.3%
9. Choi Buram 5.3%
10. Lee Kyung Kyu 4.8%

Furthermore, Mnet released a list of 100 top idol stars, and nine members of SNSD managed to occupy the top 11 positions.

Polling Mnet take into account the voice of fans online as much as 30% of the total score and results of the international polling firm Gallop reliable, contributed the remaining 70% score.

1. Yoona (801)
2. Taeyeon (779)
3. Tiffany (706)
4. Yuri (667)
5. IU (656)
6. Seohyun (635)
7. Jessica (623)
8. Sooyoung (608)
9. Sunny (564)
10. Leeteuk (551)
11. Hyoyeon (550)