The Winners of MTV Video Music Awards 2013: This year’s MTV Video Music Awards 2013 have left Manhattan to cross the neighborhood of Brooklyn and turn off the epicenter of commercial music more youthful. Spectacular performances as Lady Gaga or recurrence of NSync group, along with a spectacular staging, made the night exceeded all expectations.
The big winner was Justin Timberlake. And the singer has taken the award for best video of the year for ‘Mirrors‘ and to top it off has been given a special award named after the legendary Michael Jackson.
In addition, Timberlake has had the opportunity to do a review of all their hits live for 15 minutes and refused to get off the stage without remembering NSync, the boy band that released him.
Also Check out: Miley Cyrus: Outrageous Performance At 2013 MTV VMAs
Meanwhile, Taylor Swift has won the award for best female performer video for her song “I Knew You Were Trouble” while Selena Gomez has been due to “Come And Get It” the award for best pop video . 30 Seconds to Mars has excelled in the rock category.
The rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis not go unnoticed with rendition of ‘Same Love’, an alleged gay anthem, which was awarded Best Video “with social message“. “The gay rights are human rights. There is no separation” proclaimed Macklemore to receive the award.
In addition, the duo also won the award for best hip hop video.
The members of One Direction also had a joy, and who were the winners in the category “Best Song of Summer” with the song “Best song ever“, which was created for fans to vote on Twitter for your favorite artist.
However, when he turned a little sour when Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam took the stage to collect the award and the audience began to boo.
Behind the scenes, the very Lady Gaga approached them to tell them not to listen to people and gave their support. Something that not everyone can boast.
Undoubtedly, a night full of not only awards but eccentricities that have not left anyone indifferent.
Full list of MTV Video Music Awards 2013 Winners:
- VIDEO OF THE YEAR: Justin Timberlake, ‘Mirrors’.
- BEST COLLABORATION: Pink with Nate Ruess, ‘Just Give Me A Reason’.
- BEST ROCK VIDEO 30 Seconds to Mars, ‘Up in the Air’.
- BEST POP VIDEO: Selena Gomez, ‘Come and Get It’.
- BEST ART DIRECTION: Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu, ‘Q.U.E.E.N’.
- BEST DIRECTOR: Justin Timberlake, ‘Suit and Tie’.
- BEST CHOREOGRAPHY: Bruno Mars, ‘Treasure’.
- BEST VISUAL EFFECTS: Capital Cities ‘Safe and Sound’.
- BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton, ‘Can not Hold Us’.
- BEST EDITING: Justin Timberlake, ‘Mirrors’.
- BEST HIP HOP VIDEO: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, ‘Can not Hold Us’.
- BEST FEMALE VIDEO: Taylor Swift, ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’.
- BEST VIDEO WITH SOCIAL MESSAGE: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis feat. Mary Lambert, ‘Same Love’.
- BEST SUMMER SONG: One Direction, ‘Best Song Ever’.
- ARTIST TO WATCH: Austin Mahone.
- BEST MALE VIDEO: Bruno Mars, ‘Locked Out of Heaven’
Are you happy with the winners or change anything?