Popular Fitbit app available for Lumia devices running Windows Phone 8.1: The FitBit, very popular app used by fitness enthusiasts, is now available for Lumia devices with the latest version of the operating / Microsoft operating system, Windows Phone 8.1.
According to some studies, one of the ways to maintain ideal weight and preserve health is to walk about 8 miles a day, which equates to about 10,000 steps.
However the reality of most people is quite different, usually lead a very sedentary life and travel a much shorter distance.
The Fitbit app, paired with a Fitbit device such as Flex or Zip promises to help control this problem, providing all sports enthusiasts and health better management of exercise performed, the consumption of calories, or quality of rest.
Among other functions, the new WP 8.1 Fitbit app, records the number of steps, distance traveled and the number of calories consumed during the day.
The free Fitbit app for Windows 8.1 includes:
** Requires Windows Phone 8.1 and the Lumia Cyan firmware **
• REAL-TIME STATS: Automatic and wireless syncing for all Fitbit activity and sleep trackers through Bluetooth 4.0
• FITBIT ON YOUR START SCREEN: Pin the Fitbit Live Tile to your Start screen and quickly view your step count
• STAY ON TRACK: Real-time and historical stats in easy-to-understand graphs, to help track progress and set goals
• LOG MORE THAN ACTIVITY: Recently enhanced food database of more than 350,000 foods with accurate nutritional data for faster, better food-logging and calorie coaching
• GET MOTIVATED: Fitbit’s motivational social tools like notifications and badges, to help reach target goals
• STAY SOCIAL: Ability to challenge friends and family with leaderboards, direct messages, cheers and taunts
* Transparent Live Tile
* Switch to Enable/Disable Transparent Live Tile
FitbitMais application information and link to download the Windows Store
The application / application Fitbit requires firmware 8.1 and Windows Phone Lumia Cyan