Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace: ClockworkMod Recovery is a recovery of data to phones and Android tablets that allows you to perform advanced tasks of recovery, restoration, installation and maintenance which are not possible with the system that comes from the factory.
To install it on a Samsung Galaxy Ace you must do so manually, due to bug in the default program, Rom Manager making a brick to the phone.
To install Recovery you must follow these instructions:
- Download File Recovery-Clockwork-126.96.36.199-galaxyace-fix.zip and save it in the phone microSD memory.
- Turn off the phone and Entering Recovery Mode: Press HOME + Power button and leave both until you see the recovery screen.
- Go to the option “apply update from sdcard” (move UP/Down volume keys) and select the downloaded file by pressing the Home button.
- Note:- To run the phone without errors, “Reboot Your Phone”. When the the phone starts, turn it off again by taking the battery off.
- Now, insert the battery, start phone and again go to “recovery mode” by Press HOME + Power button and leave both until you see the recovery screen.
- And ready.
you’ll see a change, which means that you installed it correctly. (image below).