Interested in sharing an article, reviewing a site, etc.? I’m open to it. Just know that I’m looking for content that fits – it needs to be beneficial to blog/website in some way.
- You May Contact Us with the Subject: “Guest Post Application”
- Include a short bio of yourself along with a link to your blog.
- Include your Facebook , Google+ & Twitter ID.
- Include at least 3 links to examples of your writing skills.
- Reason(s) why I should accept your request along with 3 article ideas and sample titles.
- Your preferred posting frequency and day of the week.
Guest Post Guidelines Follow Carefully to Avoid Delays
Your guest post must be original. That means you have not and will not publish it on your own blog or use it as a guest post on another blog. If I discover your guest post has been duplicated, you will no longer be allowed to guest post here.
- Your content must be relevant and beneficial to blog / website in some way.
- The article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (you may announce the guest post and link to this post, but it must not be duplicated content).
- All guest posts must be written in Standard American English.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
- You must include a bio with your submission (2-3 sentences). You may include 1 link to your site here and 1 link to a social media profile such as Twitter or Facebook.
You will get full credit for the Article.
Note: I may make minor edits to your post if I discover typos or grammar errors. By submitting your post, you agree with and grant permission to make those minor changes. Profanity will also be edited.
Changes include: spelling errors, grammar errors, typos, and other minor word-level changes. I also reserve the right to add links to other related content on this site.