Hubsubpost respects all copyright owners. All the content on Hubsubpost.com is either submitted to Hubsubpost by email from our followers or is readily available in various places on the Internet which are complied in one place i.e. Hubsubpost and believed to be in public domain. The Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.) If you are the copyright owner of a Android Custom ROM, Android firmware or any other content that appears on Hubsubpost.com, then please Contact Us with a link to the page and we will remove it immediately.
Important Notice: This site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by
individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet. We are not affiliated
in any way with those 3rd party sites nor responsible for their content. All content is
copyright of their respective owners. We are take not any guarantee of the content on
Hubsubpost.com, we always shared those content only for Testing purpose not for
commercial use and we only shared Virus Free / Malware Free content. But Nevertheless
please use them on your own risk, we are never responsible for any loss.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Hubsubpost.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). Hubsubpost.com respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide users and webmasters in restoring access to websites or content that are disabled due to a mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Hubsubpost.com site by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement.
A proper DMCA Notice will notify Hubsubpost.com of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury and delivered to Hubsubpost.com’s Designated Agent. To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
please Contact Us with a link to the page and we will remove it immediately.