How To Root the Samsung Galaxy Ace (Gingerbread): The Samsung Galaxy Ace is a smartphone that still haunts the world, because it was an excellent choice for new users. We will show you how you can root the Samsung Galaxy Ace.
- Download the AcerGingerRoot.zip
- Connect phone with PC and Copy the downloaded file to the root of the SD card in your Galaxy Ace.
- Turn off the Galaxy Ace.
- Entering Recovery Mode: Press HOME + Power button and leave both until you see the recovery screen.
- Go to the option “apply update from sdcard” (move UP/Down volume keys )
- Select the file AcerGingerRoot.zip (move UP/Down volume keys) that you downloaded and copied in SD card and press Home Button.
- Select Apply and finally select Reboot Now.
That’s all, you have now the root access on your Samsung Galaxy Ace with Android Gingerbread.
If you have any problem, feel free to ask…. enjoy