SCDF Scandal Lee Wei Hoon Exposed: Singapore Former Civil Defence Force (SCDF) Chief Peter Lim Sin Pang is facing Alleged Sex Scandal after being in charged in court today.
The 52-year-old is alleged to have shown favour to potential vendors in return for sexual gratification from women representing different companies.
The three women according to Channel NewsAsia are:
1) Pang Chor Mui, a general manager at Nimrod Engineering (married, in her 40s)
2) Lee Wei Hoon, a director at Singapore Radiation Centre (married, in her 40s)
3) Esther Goh, a business development director at NCS Private Limited (single, age unknown)
The sexual encounters happened between 2 May 2010 to 23 November 2011 when Lim was still chief of SCDF.
Esther Goh is apparently involved in seven sexual encounters with Lim.
Here’s the full list of details published by Lianhe Wanbao:
Pang Chor Mui
1) Alleged to have provided oral sex to Mr Lim at a car park at Stadium Walk in May 2010
Lee Wei Hoon
1) Alleged to have had intercourse and oral sex with Lim
2) Had intercourse apparently with Lim in a hotel in Paris sometime between 18-21 October 2011.
3) Allegedly performed oral sex on Lim on 23 November last year at Big Splash at East Coast Park.
Esther Goh Tok Mui
Allegedly provided sexual gratification for Lim at:
1) A car park at Marina Bay Golf Course sometime around 20 April 2011
2) An apartment in Tanjong Rhu in May 2011
3) A car park at Singapore Indoor Stadium on 19 May 2011
4) Apartment in Tanjong Rhu sometime between 3-6 September 2011
5) HDB apartment in Clementi sometime between 3-6 September 2011
6) HDB apartment in Clementi on 17 September 2011
7) HDB apartment in Clementi on 13 November 2011